.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Content Management Systems Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 5000 words

Content Management Systems - Essay ExampleExamples of roles include author, editor, approver, publisher (University of Wisconsin, 2007)16Pennington, L. (2007) Approaches/Practices Surviving the design and Implementation of a Content-Management System Do the Benefits Offset the Challenges? Journal of Business and Technical Communication, 21(1) 62-7327This render make-up covers in details the subject I have chosen to cover, which is Content Management Systems. The transmission line of supplying CMC systems is relatively young but a quickly growing technology that business are employing to handle their data repositories and web based content. Some of the areas that are expanded on from my Interim Report areI decided to cover the subject of Content Management Systems because I have a lot of involvement with them (one in scattericular) in my career. A CMS is responsible for holding and maintaining the data for our Company Intranet. I have been responsible for testing these systems i nline with the companys technical architecture and ensuring a smooth consolidation with existing systems.My aim is to fully explain the purpose of CMS and highlight the different functionality some of these systems have to offer, I will look at some individual systems and give an analysis of their purpose and successes. As part of my report I will also cover the system, which I am most familiar with, Stellent. I will give an overview of the project I have worked on and the process I have undertaken in order to successfully implement such a system at work.Content by interpretation is everything in a collection, when we discourse about Web Content (as we will throughout this report) we talk about the collection of information or data on a site. In the context of the net income/Intranet, content is basically all the stuff on your site. Good content provides useful information and/or direction for the user to

No comments:

Post a Comment