.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

As a Head Nurse Essay

We all essential construe have responsibilities beyond our expectation and limitation as we croup improve ourselves every(prenominal) now and then. Responsibilities are just within our shoulders as we go on with our lives we add more(prenominal) on to it due to the things we goldbrick and experience and simply organism a assimilator nurse province is already on our shoulders as we gained knowledge in every stride of the way. As a student nurse, knowledge is easy to get as we experience, learn, read and study.But every knowledge comes with great responsibility, which is to help and parcel it to others who are innocent about specifically toward to their health. Experiencing being a student head nurse is good as it adds my capabilities to manage my time, and my staff nurses. I have been a drawing card for some time now only I need more experience to be better than out front. I am not at my best now as leader as I havent yet experienced every problem and responsibilities sca rcely I want to get better than I am now.Being a leader is badly because responsibilities weighs more than you expect, for your time, separate and for yourself. But as I experience it once, twice or more to it, it is very helpful due to that I improve from before. Finding myself being a student head nurse is part of being a student but when I experience it was a little hard because I have difficulty at first in manage because it is my first time to lead a multitude in ER but I can manage.I was a little small-arm of loss for a minute on how to manage my time but I made a time table on the disparate things I have to manage from the start towards the end likely checking the whole works of my group mates and reminding them of the divergent responsibilities they have to prioritize first on the certain time. I was at ease because I felt blessed that my group mates work with less supervision and questions as the before group mates I have had. Some take initiatives for the differen t assigned work for our report. They manage to finish it on time and we make known well.They excessively show respect with it comes to work as they call me maam, which I am not used to, during our shift of duty. I also was glad that I experience new and improved group mates. The things that I experienced as a leader was uncountable and unforgettable, due that I experienced new in every leadership that I peak for. Responsibilities are just at our forefront and the moment we move fore it comes our way so we must be ready, so every experience that we take, took it as learning and a good endeavor to become a good leader not for other people but also for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment